|1000 liter capacity industrial distillation
The industrial distillation systems & equipment ( 150, 250, 400, 600, 1000 liters per batch) are equipped with a Rotating Scraper (optional) having adjustable metallic blades which keeps the content to be treated constantly in movement
allowing maximum extraction of the solvent,
the residues and avoiding the residues to stick to the boiler's walls and bottom.
The Lathed distillation boiler of the industrial distillation equipment, built with 8 mm AISI 304 stainless steel, guarantees a particular resistance and duration. The
over dimensioning of the geometric capacity with respect to the maximum load level allows a perfect separation between solvent and contaminants, reducing eventual entrainments. The predominance of the diameter on the
deepness which amplifies the evaporating area, and the complete balancing of the
distillation machine, optimizes the process making very easy every kind of cleaning operation and waste unloading.
The Microprocessor Control allows the proper use of the
industrial distillation machines
for distillation of many different kinds of solvents. The process, which can be divided in different segments, up to 6, allows to gear the
values of disbursement contextually to the evolving of the chemical and physical phenomenon induced, and particularly in reference to the specific heat, to the latent heat of vaporization, to
the vapor tension and the range of the temperatures of distillation.
Industrial distillation machines allow:
- a grade of separation liquid-liquid, liquid-solid, and a concentration-drying of the waste, up to the maximum levels physically obtainable
- corrective interventions pointed to the volume and the duration in case of anomalous origin of foam
- linearity and constancy of the differential of the temperature between the heater vehicle and the product in processing, also with thinners with a very large range of distillation temperature
- possibility to securely treat solvents and thermolabile contaminants
- All the FORMECO models can be connected to a Vacuum Unit, suitable for high boiling solvents or for those flammable ones which have a boiling point close to the auto-ignition